The report provides an in-depth analysis of recent developments, changes in market regulations, product approvals, product launches and market behavior across segments such as products (electric pianos and keyboards, stringed instruments, drums and percussion instruments, etc.) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South Americaand MEA). This report helps companies develop strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities.
You can find a free sample report here: www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41392
“The growing demand for music-related leisure activities will be decisive for the growth of the market for electronic musical instruments. The increasing number of music festivals and live events will also offer providers significant opportunities over the forecast period,” says an analyst at Technavio.
Growing disposable income around the world has increased consumer inclination to pursue recreational activities such as learning to play music, travel and exercise. People of all ages are more engaged in music-related leisure activities such as guitar, piano, and keyboard. In addition, the increase in the number of live music shows is motivating people to enroll in music courses and choose music as a career. All of these factors should lead to an increase in demand for electronic musical instruments during the forecast period.
Develop Smart Strategies for Your Business: Receive a Free Sample Report
Electronic Musical Instruments Market: Segmentation Analysis
Segmentation by products:
- In terms of products, the electric pianos and keyboards segment led the market in 2019.
- The electric pianos and keyboards segment is expected to generate maximum revenue in the market due to increased R&D investment by leading market players.
- Growing consumer interest in spending on various types of electronic musical instruments should contribute to the growth of the electric pianos and keyboards segment over the forecast period.
- The market growth in the segment of electric pianos and keyboards will be significant in the forecast period.
Segmentation by geography:
- 40% of the market growth will come from North America and the region will offer various opportunities for market providers during the forecast period.
- The increasing popularity of live music concerts will fuel the growth of the electronic musical instrument market in India North America.
- The US and Canada are the key markets for electronic musical instruments in North America.
- The market growth in this region will be faster than the market growth in Europe.
Electronic Musical Instruments Market: Major Vendors
The electronic musical instrument market is fragmented due to the presence of multiple suppliers. The report provides detailed information on the competencies, capacities and products offered by major vendors including CF Martin & Co. Inc., CASIO Computer Co. Ltd., Fender Musical Instruments Corp., Gibson Brands Inc., inMusic Brands, KORG Inc., NS Design, Pioneer Corp., Roland Corp. and Yamaha Corp. amongst other things.
Further details: www.technavio.com/report/corporate-training-market-industry-analysis
Related consumer discretionary reports include:
Global Musical Instruments Market – The global musical instruments market is broken down by product (stringed instruments, pianos and keyboards, drums and percussion instruments, etc.) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South Americaand MEA).
Receive an exclusive free sample report
Global Guitar Market – The global guitar market is divided by product (acoustic and electric) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South Americaand MEA).
Receive an exclusive free sample report
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting company. Her research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights that companies can use to identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes more than 17,000 reports and 800 technologies from 50 countries. Her customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s extensive coverage, research and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]